Active is looking forward to a very exciting year in in 2018. We will operate in a more dynamic environment. We will continue our transition from a traditional community housing company providing low cost quality housing to people with disabilities to providing a range of services to people with disabilities, families and community organisations across Victoria.
The NDIS environment brings with it challenges and rewards for people with disabilities and non-profit companies like Active.
Key priorities this year will include:
- Providing our tenants with secure, low cost housing in the properties we manage across Victoria
- Providing home modifications for people with disabilities and their families in their own homes
- Tenancy and property management services in SDA and community housing dwellings for new private sector and community partners
- Active small scale SDA developments such as the St Albans a SDA innovations project where we are building four one bedroom SDA villa units and a staff unit to be tenanted in mid-2018
- Partnership housing developments with Haven Home Safe and other community partners to increase the community housing we can provide to our client group